Call (629) 219-7679 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Tracy Callister, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, TN. Dr. Callister completed a residency at Lds Hospital/University Of Utah. He currently practices at Tennessee Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callister is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Lds Hospital/University Of Utah, Residency Hospital
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Danish, Finnish, Swedish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callister?
Dr Callister is the best cardiologist in the world! He is kind and caring and always makes time for his patients. I have been going to him for years and he has never failed me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Callister has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tracy Callister, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Callister's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callister accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callister frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Callister's office is located at 214 Northcrest Dr, Springfield, TN 37172. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Callister speaks Swedish, Danish, and Finnish. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Macon Community Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center