Dr. Tracy Vasile, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vasile's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tracy Vasile, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Vasile completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital. She currently practices at Vasile Holdings LLC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rochester General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vasile Holdings LLC1219 S East Ave Ste 301, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 955-2309
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasile?
Brilliant and compassionate. Knows her way around way too many diseases probably but that's what makes a great hospitalist. I'm complicated and she is the one to ask for if you enter a Sarasota Hospital. There is none better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vasile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vasile frequently treats Hypokalemia , Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Vasile's office is located at 1219 S East Ave Ste 301, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vasile has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital