Dr. Bridges has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tracy Bridges, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Albany, GA. He currently practices at Allergy Asthma Clinics Georgia and is affiliated with Dorminy Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bridges is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy Asthma Clinics Georgia
Allergy & Asthma Clinics of Ga105 Spanish Ct, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 438-7100
Allergy Center at Brookstone
Allergy Center at Brookstone1220 BROOKSTONE CENTRE PKWY, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 324-4012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bridges?
I have been seeing Dr Bridges for over 24 years for my allergies. I have nothing but overwhelming respect for him. He has helped me learn how to control my allergies and asthma so that I may continue doing the things I love. He listens to what I have to say. Understands what is happening and knows the best way to control and help me with my allergies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center