Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brooks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Traci Brooks, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Weymouth, MA. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital at Weymouth and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital at Weymouth
Adolescent Medicine541 Main St Bldg Stetson, Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (617) 355-4453
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brooks frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development and Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents.
Dr. Brooks' office is located at 541 Main St Bldg Stetson, Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brooks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital