Dr. Traci Kimball, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kimball's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Traci Kimball, MD is a wound & burn care specialist in Littleton, CO. She currently practices at Woundcare Initiatives & Specialty Health and is affiliated with Castleview Hospital.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Colorado At Denver, Other Education — 2009
- University of Colorado At Denver, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 2004
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woundcare Initiatives & Specialty Health
Denver Metro Mobile practice5101 S Rio Grande St Apt 3316, Littleton, CO 80120 Existing Patients: (720) 560-0887
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kimball?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kimball accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kimball frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Ulcer, and Foot Conditions.
Dr. Kimball's office is located at 5101 S Rio Grande St Apt 3316, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kimball speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kimball has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castleview Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center