Dr. Tracey Weigel, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Weigel completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. She currently practices at Westchester Medical Center and is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weigel is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-8793
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weigel?
She is awesome! I am still thriving 10years after lung cancer treated by Dr Weigel By the Grace of God and Dr Weigels expertise all is Very good Gayle Zinda
- HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
- Westchester Medical Center