Dr. Torrence Stepteau, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Keller, TX. Dr. Stepteau completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stepteau is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- 1 4444 Heritage St Pkwy Ste 408, Keller, TX 76244 (817) 479-1500
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Tulane School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tulane School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stepteau?
Dr. Stepteau is compassionate and hears his patient's experience of pain. He follows the mantra of treating the patient not the picture with regard to what can be determined from scans versus listening to the patient. His treatments were well justified and explained with clear and realistic expectations for outcomes. His ability to perform procedures under general anesthesia in a hospital was a relief from previous experiences having to undergo them conscious in an office setting
- Medical City North Hills