Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (815) 290-0775, and for other questions, call (815) 759-8070.
Dr. Tonye Teme, MD
New Patient(815) 310-5988
Dr. Tonye Teme, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Huntley, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Teme is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola University Medical Center -General Cardiology Maywood, IL, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Teme?
Dr Teme was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He preformed procedure on my heart and did a great job.
- Northwestern Medicine Mchenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Teme has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tonye Teme, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Teme's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Teme accepts your insurance.
Dr. Teme frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Teme's office is located at 10370 Haligus Rd Ste 200, Huntley, IL 60142. Find other locations and directions.