Dr. Yan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tony Yan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Yan completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yan is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University Of The Philippines College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yan?
Dr Yan has been my ENT since 2009. He has always provided thorough and excellent care. He is very smart, knowledgeable, and shows compassion for your concerns.I have recommended him to my family and friends
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tony Yan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yan frequently treats Carotid Ultrasound, Oral Cancer Screening, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Yan's office is located at 6700 Ridge Rd Ste 3, Baltimore, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yan speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 6700 Ridge Rd Ste 3, Baltimore, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 391-3434