Dr. Talebi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tony Talebi, MD is a oncology specialist in Homestead, FL. Dr. Talebi completed a residency at University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine. He currently practices at Davina Medical Care P.A. and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talebi is board certified in Hematology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Care Partners
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talebi?
FOR ME THIS DOCTOR IS MY GOD: HE SAVED MY LIFE
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talebi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talebi frequently treats Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Anemia.
Dr. Talebi's office is located at 151 Nw 11th St Ste E304, Homestead, FL 33030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talebi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Homestead Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- UHealth Tower Hospital