Dr. Tony Samaha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samaha's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tony Samaha, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. He currently practices at FALLON CLINIC AT WORCESTER MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samaha is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Lutheran Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Universite Saint-Joseph, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fallon Clinic At Worcester Medical Center
Saint Vincent Hospital123 Summer St, Worcester, MA 01608 Existing Patients: (508) 852-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samaha?
Always takes the time to explain what is going on and always returns phone calls promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samaha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samaha frequently treats Anemia, Thrombocytosis, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Samaha's office is located at 123 Summer St, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samaha speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samaha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital