Dr. Das has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tony Das, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Das completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Connected Cardiovascular Care Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Das is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tex Hrt Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Connected Cardiovascular Care Associates
Connected Cardiovascular Care Associates12740 Hillcrest Rd Ste 265, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (214) 814-1550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Das?
Dr. Das is second to none. He and his staff are great. Also Vicki Scobel, his nurse practioner, is terrific in assisting care. You can't ask or find a better team anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tony Das, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Das' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Das accepts your insurance.
Dr. Das frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Das' office is located at 12740 Hillcrest Rd Ste 265, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas