Dr. Tommaso Falcone, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Falcone completed a residency at McGill U. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN
Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-6601
- McGill U, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falcone?
I am grateful to have found Dr Falcone after suffering from endometriosis for over 10 years. He performed excision surgery which has decreased my pain greatly. I know who to call when it gets bad again. Now we need to find a cause and a cure!
- Cleveland Clinic