Dr. Tomia Harmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harmon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tomia Harmon, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at The Med Center Inc. She currently practices at Piedmont Physicians of Fayetteville and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harmon is board certified in Family Practice.
- The Med Center Inc, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
Dr. Harmon is fantastic! She treats the patient, not the disease or BMI. She is kind, prompt, and really listens to my concerns. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harmon frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Harmon's office is located at 1267 Highway 54 W Ste 5200, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harmon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital