Dr. Tomasz Srokowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Srokowski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tomasz Srokowski, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Srokowski completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hosptial Wahsington Univ. He currently practices at Springfield Clinic LLP and is affiliated with Hillsboro Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Srokowski is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Univ of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Barnes Jewish Hosptial Wahsington Univ, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Springfield Clinic LLP
Springfield Clinic1025 S 6th St, Springfield, IL 62703 Existing Patients: (217) 528-7541
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Srokowski?
I saw Dr. Stokowski with questions about previous reconstruction issues. He explained things in a very easy to understand manner. He instills trust, and I would and actually already have recommended him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Srokowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Srokowski frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Srokowski's office is located at 1025 S 6th St, Springfield, IL 62703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Srokowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillsboro Area Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital