Dr. Yang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tom Yang, MD is a nephrology specialist in Visalia, CA. Dr. Yang completed a residency at UCLA W La Va Mc. He currently practices at North Visalia Adult Mental Health Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Hanford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars-Sina Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UCLA W La Va Mc, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UCLA W La Va Mc, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Visalia Adult Mental Health Clinic2611 N Dinuba Blvd, Visalia, CA 93291 Existing Patients: (559) 733-6342
Tom Yang MD INC
Visalia Office503 S Watson St, Visalia, CA 93277 Existing Patients: (559) 623-9636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I will recommend Dr Yang and his staff to everyone. He is a very personable, caring and knowledgeable nephrologist. My mom is his patient and we both feel extremely grateful to him for being such an incredibly wonderful doctor! We could not be happier!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tom Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 2611 N Dinuba Blvd, Visalia, CA 93291. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Hanford
- Kaweah Health
- Tulare Regional Medical Center