Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ewing accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tom Ewing, DO is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Norman, OK. Dr. Ewing completed a residency at Hillcrest Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Oklahoma Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ewing is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hillcrest Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- A-O Intl, Other Education — 1987
- Botsford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1976
- Abilene Christian University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Orthopedic Institute
Rita Hancock MD Pllc1020 24th Ave Nw Ste 100, Norman, OK 73069 Existing Patients: (405) 447-4999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ewing?
Dr. Ewing is a wonderful doctor and a very nice person. I have had many surgeries from carpal tunnel to shoulder replacement and am very satisfied with him and his entire office staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ewing frequently treats Limb Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Ewing's office is located at 1020 24th Ave Nw Ste 100, Norman, OK 73069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ewing has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Surgical Hospital Of Oklahoma