Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Tom Sullivan, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Womens Health and Wellness Center and is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Johns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens Health and Wellness Center
Truman Medical Center-hospital Hill2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-5150
Developmental and Behavioral Sciences2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
University Health Obstetrics and Gynecology2101 Charlotte St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 404-7820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
The most wonderful and talented doctor I've ever known. He is responsible helping me and my husband have two beautiful children!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill