Dr. Stys has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tomasz Stys, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Stys completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Madison Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stys is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Warsaw Med Sch, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stys?
Wonderful trust worthy caring easy to talk to explains in detail
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tomasz Stys, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stys' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stys accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stys frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Stys' office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stys speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Madison Regional Health System
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center