Dr. Tom Mitchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitchell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tom Mitchell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at Uab/Eye Foundation Hosp. He currently practices at Montgomery Eye Physicians and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Uab/Eye Foundation Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham & Women's Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1981
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1977
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Superior Vision
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are very professional, kind, and caring. My ptosis repair and bi-lateral went smoothly with very little discomfort. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Presbyopia, Drusen, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 2752 Zelda Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mitchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic