Call (913) 386-3057 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Tom Kettler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stanley, KS. Dr. Kettler completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kettler is board certified in Family Practice.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kettler?
Dr. Kettler is the best. He always takes time to listen and has always helped me with any medical issues I have. I trust Dr. Kettler and his staff. I will go to him as long as he is in practice. I highly recommend Dr. Kettler.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kettler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tom Kettler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kettler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kettler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kettler frequently treats Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), Plantar Wart, and Overweight.
Dr. Kettler's office is located at 15101 Glenwood Ave, Stanley, KS 66223. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center