Dr. Todd Wolynn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolynn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Wolynn, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Wolynn completed a residency at Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Squirrel Hill/Greenfield Location and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Carnegie Mellon, Other Education — 2011
- Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 1992
- Washington and Jefferson University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Squirrel Hill/Greenfield Location4070 Beechwood Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 Existing Patients: (412) 521-6511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolynn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolynn frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Obesity Counseling, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Wolynn's office is located at 4070 Beechwood Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Hospital
- Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
- Upmc Mercy
- West Penn Hospital