Click here to compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Todd Wentland, MD is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Wentland completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital - Resident, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He currently practices at JPS Hospital and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Head and Neck Oncologic and Microvascular Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Resident, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Mount Sinai - Intern, General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2017
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine / Shreveport, Medical School — 2016
- Loma Linda University School Of Dentisty, Other Education — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
JPS Hospital1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 702-3000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wentland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wentland frequently treats Congenital Facial Deformity, Dental Implant, and Extraction of Wisdom Tooth.
Dr. Wentland's office is located at 1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wentland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- JPS Family Health Center