Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 272-1050.
Dr. Todd Fergus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marinette, WI. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fergus is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fergus?
Great doctor. I saw Dr. Fergus after being taken to the emergency room for a heart issue. He explained to me exactly what had happened (even drew me pictures to help me understand). He went above and beyond what I expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fergus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Fergus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fergus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fergus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fergus frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Fergus' office is located at 1409 Cleveland Ave, Marinette, WI 54143. Find other locations and directions.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- Door County Medical Center