Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Mollet, MD
Dr. Todd Mollet, MD is
- University Of Texas Sou, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Univ of OK Coll of Med, Medical School — 2010
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mollet?
Dr Mollet and staff are fast and very respectful. No one likes surgery but I was made to feel comfortable and they fully explained the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Todd Mollet, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mollet's profile.
Dr. Mollet in specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mollet frequently treats the following conditions: Skin Cancer and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Skin. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mollet's office is located at 13100 N Western Ave Ste 301 Oklahoma City, OK 73114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mollet provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Todd Mollet, MD is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City.
Yes, Dr. Todd Mollet, MD holds board certification in Dermatology and Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Todd Mollet, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Skin Surgery Center of Oklahoma13100 N Western Ave Ste 301, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 (405) 947-6647