Dr. Todd O'Brien, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Strong Mem Hosp-Univ of Rochester. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Brien is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Massachusetts General Orthopaedic Associates
MGH North Shore Center for Outpatient Care104 Endicott St Ste Ll00, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 882-6901
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale School of Management, Other Education — 2012
- Strong Mem Hosp-Univ of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Strong Mem Hosp-Univ of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Fantastic Surgeon. Performed should replacement surgery for me. Spent time explaining procedure and made me feel confident about the surgery and his ability and experience.
- Beverly Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center