Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Todd Kolb, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kolb completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolb is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic
The Johns Hopkins University1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3467
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kolb frequently treats Systemic Sclerosis, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Kolb's office is located at 1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital