Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Todd Levin, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Levin completed a residency at T C Thompson Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Chattanooga Allergy Clinic Pllc and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levin is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- T C Thompson Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic
Chattanooga Allergy Clinic1005 Executive Dr Ste 101, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 899-0431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
We had a great experience with Dr Levin at Chattanooga Allergy and Asthma. He was wonderful with my son!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Levin frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 6734 Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland