Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kooy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Todd Kooy, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Denver, CO. He currently practices at Porter Adventist Hospital and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Washington Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Colorado Access
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Porter Adventist Hospital2525 S Downing St, Denver, CO 80210 Existing Patients: (303) 778-5626
Littleton Adventist Hospital7700 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122 Existing Patients: (303) 734-2026
Medical Center of Aurora Main Campus1501 S Potomac St, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 695-2641
RIA Endovascular8200 E Belleview Ave Ste 600e, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Existing Patients: (720) 493-3406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kooy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kooy frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Kooy's office is located at 2525 S Downing St, Denver, CO 80210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kooy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora