Dr. Zynda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Zynda, DO is a cardiology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Zynda completed a residency at University of California-Irvine Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr. Todd K. Zynda, DO and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zynda is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of California-Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of California-Irvine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of California-Irvine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Todd K. Zynda, DO
Dr. Todd K. Zynda, DO3610 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807 Existing Patients: (562) 432-0111
Long Beach Memorial2801 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 933-2000
Univ of Ca Irvine Med Ctr
Univ of Ca Irvine Med Ctr101 The City Dr S # 200, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-7002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zynda?
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Put my mom at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zynda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zynda frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Wheezing.
Dr. Zynda's office is located at 3610 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- UCI Medical Center