Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO is a sleep medicine specialist in Ronkonkoma, NY. He currently practices at Think Acupuncture and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maltese is board certified in Neurology.
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- UMDNJ/Sch Osteo Med, Medical School — 2008
- Univ of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- The College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HealthCare Partners
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maltese?
I have been to so many doctors and have suffered from Debilitating migraines since five years old...until I started seeing Dr. Maltese. whether it was a mild or severe..I always had some sort of headache everyday. Its a miserable way to live and I know many of other women have the same issues... I am telling you give Dr. Maltese a try.....I Thank god every day that I found him. Trust me Ive been to alot of neurologists in my day. To have days without headaches is something I thought was never going to happen until I died.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Todd Maltese, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Maltese's profile.
Dr. Maltese frequently treats the following conditions: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Migraine, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Maltese's office is located at 650 Hawkins Ave Ste 7, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Maltese provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Todd Maltese, DO is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Todd Maltese, DO holds board certifications in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Maltese has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Dr. Todd Maltese, DO. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Mid-Suffolk Neurology650 Hawkins Ave Ste 7, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 (631) 737-0055