Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 436-1800.
Dr. Todd Fox, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. Todd Fox, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Fox completed a residency at U Kans/Kans U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Meritas Health Gashland and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fox is board certified in Family Practice.
Meritas Health Gashland
Meritas Health Gashland9411 N Oak Trfy Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64155 Call
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- U Kans/Kans U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox is one of the best in the Kansas City area. Honest and upfront about what you need to do but also readily available to listen to your concerns. I have been with him for years and hopefully for many years to come.
- North Kansas City Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Bronchitis, Osteopenia, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 9411 N Oak Trfy Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64155. Find other locations and directions.