Dr. Griffith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Griffith, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Griffith completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffith is board certified in Nephrology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Todd Griffith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffith frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Griffith's office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville