Dr. Todd Moldawer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Moldawer completed a residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moldawer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Southern California Orthopedic Institute6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (818) 901-6600
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moldawer?
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital