Dr. Todd Gwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Gwin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Gwin completed a residency at Med University Sc College Of Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Eye Associates and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gwin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Med University Sc College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Mo Kc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gwin?
I arrived 20 minutes early and they took me back. Everyone was very professional. Dr. Gwin spent time with me and answered some questions. My first cataract surgery on my right eye was a breeze, 3 years ago, and I hope my surgery will be the same on my left eye.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gwin frequently treats Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Keratitis.
Dr. Gwin's office is located at 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2400, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
Piedmont Eye Associates
Todd D. Gwin MD PA1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2400, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 583-5312