Dr. Todd Green, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Green's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Green, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Green completed a residency at Barbara Bush Chldns Hospital Me Med Center. He currently practices at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Barbara Bush Chldns Hospital Me Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Barbara Bush Chldns Hospital Me Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upmc Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Existing Patients: (412) 692-7885
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Green frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Green's office is located at 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Green has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.