Dr. Todd Bennett, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bennett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Bennett, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Bronson Internal Medicine Hospital Specialists and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Michigan State Univ, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital