Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Todd Seto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Seto completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Queen's Heart Physician Practice and is affiliated with The Queens Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Med Sch Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital
- West Roxbury VAMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Hawaii School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Queen's Heart Physician Practice
Queen's Heart Physician Practice550 S Beretania St Ste 601, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 691-8900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seto?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seto frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Seto's office is located at 550 S Beretania St Ste 601, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queens Medical Center