Dr. Todd Dietrick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Dietrick completed a residency at University Of Southern California. He currently practices at Congress Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dietrick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Congress Orthopedic Associates
Congress Orthopedic Associates800 S Raymond Ave Fl 3, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 795-8051
- Ucsd-Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Lac-Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1998
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dietrick?
It was Amazing! I had put off my knee surgery until I was dragging my leg regularly. It was awful. I finally gave in and accepted Dr. Detrick's expertise and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. He is an excellent surgeon and really tries hard to be a good "office doctor," but his venue is the operating room and thank God for that. He fixed my knee; stopped my pain [as I am nearly fully recovered] and assisted me in casting away medication that I thought I would always need. He is a miracle worker to say the least. You must be patient with everything though, as it is a very intense surgery [from my view point], but as long as you are in his hands, you are good. He simply is the best and I am very grateful to him. Do yourself a favor and go with who is heralded as the "best in progressive knee replacement surgery," which is Dr. Todd Detrick. It is the truth.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital