Dr. Todd Atkinson, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Atkinson completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine of SWFL and is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atkinson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine of SWFL
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine of SWFL8710 COLLEGE PKWY, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Existing Patients: (239) 482-8788
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Balgrist Hospital, Other Education — 2004
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkinson?
Very reassuring, kind and professional staff and Doctor. Responsive to needs for times and dates and has two locations also for convenience. No nonsense, down to earth caring top notch medical attention. Physical Therapy locations at each office. Efficient X-rays taken in the office and efficient appointment scheduling so very little waiting. Offers an outpatient total shoulder replacement option done in-hospital with great 3 week home PT before 2x a week in office PT. Highly recommend this practice and Dr. Atkinson.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital