Dr. Antin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Antin, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Antin completed a residency at Bellevue Nyu Med Center. He currently practices at Pact Atlanta LLC and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Antin is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Bellevue Nyu Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Bellevue Nyu Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Bellevue NYU Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Miami School Med, Medical School — 1989
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pact Atlanta LLC
Pact Atlanta LLC465 Winn Way Ste 221, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 292-3810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antin?
Wonderful experience NOW ( for the past 6years) before the wait times were deplorable but not anymore. The front office staff still remains awful but the med students, NP, and Dr Antin or awesome. I would really ask that a person who needs care... see him!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Todd Antin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Antin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Antin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Antin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Antin's office is located at 465 Winn Way Ste 221, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital