Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Todd Alekshun, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Todd Alekshun, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Avon, CT. Dr. Alekshun completed a residency at University of Connecticut School of Medicine - 2003. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alekshun is board certified in Hematology.
- H.H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center - 2007, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine - 2003, Residency Hospital
- St. George's University School of Medicine - 2000, Medical School
- Univ Of Connecticutint Med Res Prog, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alekshun?
Very thorough and empathetic
- Hartford Hospital
- Backus Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus
- Windham Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alekshun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Alekshun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alekshun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alekshun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alekshun frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Alekshun's office is located at 339 W Main St, Avon, CT 6001. Find other locations and directions.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group