Dr. Todd Wood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Wood, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Wood completed a residency at Brown. He currently practices at The Heart Group Of LG Health and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wood is board certified in Cardiology.
- Brown U, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Brown, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Brown Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Brown, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Brown U/RI Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Group Of LG Health
The Heart Group Of LG Health217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 544-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
He has been my father's heart doctor for the last 3 years now! My dad was lucky he was the doctor on call this weekend when he went in with a heart attack. He was quick acting and saved my father's life. His bedside manner is wonderful and he takes his time to answer every question you have! I would recommend him to anyone in need! Thank you to him and his team for taking such wonderful care of my father!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wood frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital