Dr. Todd Clayton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clayton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Clayton, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Clayton completed a residency at University Of Tn College Of Med. He currently practices at Baptist Premier and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clayton is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1993
- Millsaps College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Premier1200 N State St Ste 480, Jackson, MS 39202 Existing Patients: (601) 352-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clayton?
Great bedside manner! Listens to your issues and never in a rush excellent services from Dr Clayton
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clayton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clayton frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Clayton's office is located at 1200 N State St Ste 480, Jackson, MS 39202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clayton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Clayton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital