Dr. Tod Haller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tod Haller, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Haller completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at OPHTHALMOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Haller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- UMKC Sch of Med, Undergraduate School — 2006
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Access Care
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Chinese, German, Greek, Hebrew, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog, Yiddish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haller?
Very friendly attitude and best Doctor in NY .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haller frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Diabetic Cataracts, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Haller's office is located at 3074 36TH ST, Astoria, NY 11103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haller speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Yiddish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Haller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital