Call (629) 219-5847 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Toby Smith, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Middle Tennessee Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Louisiana State University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee, Internship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University, Medical School
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- State Farm
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I know everyone's experiences differ, but I had a great visit with Dr Smith and his staff. A spot was identified on my lung several months ago and this follow-up appointment, CT Scan, and respiratory therapist testing was very professional and they took great care of me. Highly recommend Dr Smith and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Toby Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Respiratory Tract Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 680, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Summit Medical Center