Dr. Tinatin Chabrashvili, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chabrashvili's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tinatin Chabrashvili, MD is a vascular neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Chabrashvili completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chabrashvili is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- National Institute Of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Institute Of Neurology, Russian Academy Of Medical Science, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tbilisi State Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chabrashvili?
I have a rare neurological condition that has stumped several neurologists. Dr Chabrashvili was very knowledgeable and hugely helpful in her explanation to me. In my opinion she is truly tops in her field, expertise with compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chabrashvili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chabrashvili frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Cerebrovascular Disease.
Dr. Chabrashvili's office is located at 800 Washington St # 314, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chabrashvili speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chabrashvili has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Neurology800 Washington St # 314, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-8015