Dr. Timothy Brotherton, MD is a hematology specialist in Hillsborough, NC. Dr. Brotherton completed a residency at Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Hematology-Internal Medicine Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Gi Procedures At Hillsborough and is affiliated with Sovah Health Danville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brotherton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Gi Procedures At Hillsborough460 Waterstone Dr, Hillsborough, NC 27278 Existing Patients: (919) 595-5910
- Internal Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA USA (1984), Internship Hospital
- Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia, Medical School — 1982
- Research Fellowship: The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Hematology-Internal Medicine Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brotherton?
- Sovah Health Danville
- University of North Carolina Hospital