Dr. William Ballard, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Ballard completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ballard is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics
Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics2415 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 624-2696
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University IA Hosps Clins, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballard?
Dr Ballard was very thorough and nice!! He advised me how to handle the situation but left the decision up to me!!! Highly recommend Dr Ballard
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Highlands Medical Center
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge West Hospital
- Rhea Medical Center
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland