Dr. Timothy Trotter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trotter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Trotter, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Trotter completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center Department Of Surgery. He currently practices at Memorial Medical Group and is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trotter is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Oklahoma Section Of Thoracic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Maricopa Medical Center Department Of Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Naval Undersea Medical Institute, Other Education — 1987
- Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1985
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Medical Group
Comanche County Healthcare Corp.3201 W Gore Blvd Ste G2, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 357-4339
River Region Medical Center ANS
Merit Health River Region2100 Highway 61 N, Vicksburg, MS 39183 Existing Patients: (601) 883-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trotter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trotter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trotter frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Lung Cancer, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Trotter's office is located at 3201 W Gore Blvd Ste G2, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trotter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith